terms and conditions
Monday to Friday – 10 am-6:00 pm.
- We are closed on all Saturdays & Sundays and government/festival holidays, as per the Govt of Uttar Pradesh.
- Orders will be accepted only in online mode and No order will be accepted on the WhatsApp or email or any other mode.
- The prices mentioned in the website are inclusive of GST.
- We accept all visa / mastercards / rupay / debit / credit cards, UPI payments, Net-banking, Online transfer to our account. For online direct transfer to account, account details will be furnished to the concerned as and when requested
- While making online payments there could be technical issues with regard to completion of the payment due to link/ connectivity issues, which may not be due to our website. Force Majeure clause will apply and we do not undertake any responsibility for such failures of payment. However we will try and taking it up with the Payment Gateway for assistance in resolving the issue in the best interest of our customer. Any disputes with regard to the payment of the card has to be taken up with the customer’s Bank only and we will provide all necessary assistance to the customer. Please note that mmc mart is not responsible for any payment failure as the payment happens in the respective bank sites which are secured and no other party has an access or information to them.
- The periodical Sale announced will be put up in the site and mmc mart has complete rights to announce such dates / alter such dates / prematurely end the sale. Any decision taken by mmc mart will be final.
- One or more offers cannot be combined and only one coupon code can be applied at any point of sale. In case if there is any issues due to systems failure etc, the decision of the company will be final.
- We normally take 2 business days to ship the products ordered after the order confirmation by mmc mart. This could extend due to various reasons beyond our control and/or during SALE OFFER.
- The Shipping cost charged is according to value of the order and has nothing to do with the timing of the order
- All orders are shipped through Shiprocket mode or Delivery Surface mode or any other couriers as per the delivery location of the Consignee or Customer. The exact date of delivery varies from 5 to 7 business days from the date of shipment, depending on the location of the destination. mmc mart does not have any control on the delivery time as this is not controlled by us.
- We will be updating all tracking details on the mmc mart site and customers are advised to track them online for the movement of the shipment, as we will not be aware of the details once it is picked up by the Logistic agencies.
- In case if the shipment is returned due to the reason, customer not available or customer rejected, we will be able to resend the products with an additional courier charge of Rs.150 or more depending upon the weight of the shipment.
- The locations which are not serviceable by Shiprocket / Delhivery courier will be shipped by India Post. mmc mart cannot commit a Turn Around Time for such shipments as this is beyond our control.
- Any instructions regarding the delivery of the shipment at the delivery location has to be made to the Logistic partners directly by the customer through their online portal or through their respective Customer care centers. We will not be able to customize the requirements of delivery schedule as the Logistics Partners (courier companies) have their own system and processes of delivery, on which mmc mart does not have any control.
- Cancellation of Orders – An order placed by the customer can be cancelled before it is shipped. There are no cancellation charges from mmc mart. However the payment gateway charges – approximately 2 to 3% will be applicable while refunding such amounts to the customers. The refund charges will be 2 ways.
- Once an order is shipped, an order cannot be cancelled.
- Modification of Orders – An order cannot be modified once it is placed.
- RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY: Return/Exchange request will be accepted only when wrong product is delivered and proper unboxing video is shared by the customer confirming their claim. Customers are requested to use their due diligence in selecting the appropriate products which in their opinion is best suited to them. mmc mart will not be able to accept any returns / exchange based on perception or they do not like the product or for any other reason. Hence customers are requested to take an informed decision before buying the products.
- All prepaid orders returned to mmc mart for reasons like office closed/ customer not accepted / customer not available etc can be resent on payment of the Courier Charges, after which the shipment can be resent to the customer, or customer can collect their order from the mmc mart's warehouse.
- Shipments are made thru reputed Logistics Partners / Logistics Aggregators like Fedex, Bluedart, Delhivery, Ecom Express, and India Speed Post. mmc mart is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the shipment and the consignees are advised to lodge a complaint with the respective logistics partners directly.
- The essence of online business is what you see, is what you get. Normally we send only the same visible products. However sometimes due to variance in light or location or due to climatic conditions, the colors might vary. However the quality of the product will remain the same. mmc mart is not responsible for any such variance in color due to reasons beyond their control.
- mmc mart will be revising the product packaging/ containers etc from time to time to keep pace with the changing times. While we will definitely keep updating the same on a regular basis, some times there could be a lag because of which you can get an updated/ higher version product even before it is updated in the site.
- All product or Order related queries are to be raised only with email@example.com. Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook is only a marketing medium and handled by a different team. While we try and address this to the extent possible in those social medias, referred above, customers are advised to raise the issues only with firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer to avoid discussing specific issues on Instagram / Facebook as every query requires time to check and resolve.
- All queries are generally replied within 5 business days and if there is a delay, the customers will be informed, especially when external dependencies like checking with Payment Gateway / Courier partner / or any other agencies is to be done.
- All Social Media activities will have a delayed response during weekends / holidays
- Privacy: we never share your personal information with anyone. Sensitive information entered online is encrypted & transmitted using state of the art ssl (secure socket layers) technology.
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] or [you will be asked to choose] [a user id and password].
- Your user id must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user id for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- [suspend your account];
- [cancel your account]; and/or
- [edit your account details],
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] or [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] or [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- [depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- [be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- [constitute spam];
- [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- [block computers using your ip address from accessing our website];
- [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- [suspend or delete your account on our website].
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- [the revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] Or [we will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
Agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
The terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law].
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the [exclusive] or [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of [Uttar Pradesh].
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- This website (mmcmart.com, mmc mart) is owned and operated by Vishal Works.
- Our principal place of business is at Uttar Pradesh
- You can contact us by writing to email@example.com (Timings: Mon – Fri – 10am – 6pm)
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third- parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.